A scrumptious oreo crust bottom with creamy cheesecake and a dollop of blueberry pie filling. I’m a cheesecake lover, so when I stumbled across these mini blueberry cheesecakes, I had to share. Even though summer is more than a few months away, these mini dessert bites are great anytime of the year.
Mini Blueberry Cheesecake Cupcakes
- 2 cups graham crackers or Oreos , crushed
- 1 stick butter , melted
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 8 ounce packages cream cheese , room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 21 ounce can of blueberry pie filling
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice - optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line mini muffin tins with paper cups.
- In a medium bowl, crush oreos or graham crackers into crumbs. Measure 2 cups and combine with melted butter and sugar. Mix until combined well.
- Press 1/2 tablespoons cracker crumbs into the bottom of each cupcake liner and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese on lowest setting until smooth and fluffy.
- Add sugar and salt while beating. Add eggs one at a time, mixing until incorporated. Stir in vanilla and heavy cream. Mix well.
- Allow cheesecake to rest for about 10 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare crust. In a medium bowl, crush oreos or graham crackers into crumbs. Measure 2 cups and combine with melted butter and sugar. Mix until combined well. Press 1/2 tablespoons cracker crumbs into the bottom of each cupcake liner. Scoop cheesecake batter into prepared crusts and bake for about 20-25 minutes, or until firm but the centers of the cheesecakes still a bit jiggly.
- Remove from the oven and refrigerate (a few hours or even overnight).
- Serve with chilled blueberries filling on top.
Recipe adapted from Jacques Torres Photography by Hearts in My Oven