Cake Batter Dessert Bars
- 1 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (3.4 oz) box INSTANT Vanilla Pudding mix dry
- 1 tsp . vanilla1 tsp. almond extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp . baking soda
- 3/4 cup yellow cake mix
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup sprinkles
- Combine baking soda, yellow cake mix and bread flour into a small to medium size bowl and set aside. Cream butter in the bowl of stand mixer. Add brown sugar and granulated sugar and cream into butter. Add dry pudding mix and mix until well incorporated. Add vanilla, almond extract and eggs to the mixture and beat well.
- Add flour/cake mix mixture and mix until well incorporated. Add white chocolate chips and sprinkles and mix just until evenly distributed.
- Press dough evenly onto the bottom of a greased 9×13 inch baking pan. Sprinkle and lightly press additional sprinkles over the top if desired.Bake at 350 degrees F for about 20 minutes or until top is golden brown.
Nutritional information is only an estimate and it's accuracy is not guaranteed to be exact.
Save This Recipe To Your Favorites
Create an account on our website and save your favorite recipes. You'll be able to access your favorite recipes on any device!