A scrumptious oreo crust bottom with creamy cheesecake and a dollop of blueberry pie filling. I’m a cheesecake lover, so when I stumbled across these mini blueberry cheesecakes, I had to share. Even though summer is more than a few months away, these mini dessert bites are great anytime of the year.
Mini Blueberry Cheesecake Cupcakes
A large batch of mini blueberry cheesecakes. A delicious oreo crust cheesecake with blueberry pie filling.
Servings 72 mini cheesecakes
- 2 cups graham crackers or Oreos , crushed
- 1 stick butter , melted
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 8 ounce packages cream cheese , room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 21 ounce can of blueberry pie filling
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice - optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line mini muffin tins with paper cups.
- In a medium bowl, crush oreos or graham crackers into crumbs. Measure 2 cups and combine with melted butter and sugar. Mix until combined well.
- Press 1/2 tablespoons cracker crumbs into the bottom of each cupcake liner and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese on lowest setting until smooth and fluffy.
- Add sugar and salt while beating. Add eggs one at a time, mixing until incorporated. Stir in vanilla and heavy cream. Mix well.
- Allow cheesecake to rest for about 10 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare crust. In a medium bowl, crush oreos or graham crackers into crumbs. Measure 2 cups and combine with melted butter and sugar. Mix until combined well. Press 1/2 tablespoons cracker crumbs into the bottom of each cupcake liner. Scoop cheesecake batter into prepared crusts and bake for about 20-25 minutes, or until firm but the centers of the cheesecakes still a bit jiggly.
- Remove from the oven and refrigerate (a few hours or even overnight).
- Serve with chilled blueberries filling on top.
This recipe may be halved. Topping can be any fruit filling.Store in refrigerator.
Recipe adapted from Jacques Torres Photography by Hearts in My Oven