- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 ¼ cups sugar
- ¼ tsp . salt
- ½ tsp . nutmeg
- ½ tsp . cinnamon
- ½ tsp . allspice
- 1 tsp . baking soda
- 1 cup pecans , chopped – optional
- Crumble Topping- optional
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4 Tbsp flour
- 4 Tbsp brown sugar
- 4 Tbsp cold butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a loaf pan and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the crumb ingredients until mixture forms of coarse crumbs. Set aside.
- Combine the eggs, oil, pumpkin and water in a large bowl.
- Sift the dry ingredients together and stir into pumpkin mixture. Stir in pecans if adding.
- Pour into the prepared loaf pan and bake for one hour or until a tester inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle about half of the crumb mixture into the batter. Using a knife or fork, swirl the mixture below to combine inside of pumpkin bread.
- Top the loaf with the rest of the crumb mixture.
- Wait for bread to cool before slicing.
To keep it extra fresh, after wrapping place loaf in an air tight zip block bag.
Nutritional information is only an estimate and it's accuracy is not guaranteed to be exact.
Save This Recipe To Your Favorites
Create an account on our website and save your favorite recipes. You'll be able to access your favorite recipes on any device!
Image Credit: Simply Recipes