Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
Creamy sour cream, ranch, and mayonnaise dressing tossed with Ditalini shaped pasta, crispy chopped bacon, French’s® Dijon Mustard, diced block cheese and red pepper flakes. Serve for barbecues, holidays, potlucks and as a side dish alongside any main star meal.
- 16 ounces Ditalini pasta
- 10 slices bacon, chopped
- 8 ounces Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese, cubed
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, cubed
- 5 ounces frozen peas
- 1 ounce ranch seasoning
- 2 tablespoons French’s® Dijon Mustard
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup Italian parsley, chopped
- 8 green onions stalks, chopped
Cook bacon, frozen peas, and pasta according to package directions. Drain and chop bacon once cooked.In a large bowl, stir together sour cream, mayonnaise, French’s® Dijon Mustard, and ranch seasoning packet. Stir in pasta noodles.Add in diced cheeses, chopped bacon, chopped green onions, peas, and red pepper flakes.Fold mixture and combine ingredients well.