1. Preheat oven to 350º F.
2. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in microwave. Spread butter in 9 x 13-inch baking dish or rimmed baking sheet.
3. Slice sandwich rolls in half without separating them individually. If they are separated individually already, simply slice them open.
4. Place bottom half of bread rolls on buttered pan. Top with 6 slices of provolone cheese. Evenly spread spinach on top.
5. Top with Sara Lee® Medium Roast Beef. Evenly spread french fried onions across the top. Spread sliced jalapeños and diced red bell peppers on top.
6. Top with 6 slices of cheese. Place the top of the sandwich roll on top.
7. Mince garlic and mix with dried parsley. Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in the microwave and spread it on top of the buns. Evenly spread garlic-parsley mixture across top.
8. Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes, or until warm and cheese has melted.
9. In a small saucepan, combine cold water and au jus gravy packet. Whisk over medium heat until mixture comes to boil then simmer on low for 10 minutes. Stir in soy sauce.
10. Remove sliders from oven and allow to cool slightly. Slice with knife and serve with au jus gravy for dipping.