2. Spread out flatbreads. Evenly divide Sara Lee® Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, mixed greens, brie cheese, gorgonzola, and raspberries between the two pieces of flatbread.
3. Slice peaches; set aside.
4. In a small saucepan set over medium heat, pour in balsamic vinegar. Allow the vinegar to come to a boil then reduce heat slightly. Whisk mixture frequently until thick, about 7-9 minutes total.
5. Once the grill is set, add the flatbreads. Grill for a few minutes.
6. Grill peaches on each side then add to flatbread.
7. Drizzle balsamic vinegar reduction over the top of the flatbreads.
8. Slice and serve.