Strawberry Peach Smoothie Bowl
Slightly frozen and easy to assemble fruit blended with vanilla Greek yogurt and honey. Topped with blueberry walnut granola, sliced kiwi, bananas, fresh berries and dark chocolate shavings.
Servings 3 -4
- 1/2 cup frozen peaches
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 banana
- 2 (5.3 oz) Wallaby Organic Vanilla Bean Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 tablespoon organic/raw honey
- 1 cup Van's Simple Delicious Gluten Free Blueberry Walnut Granola
- 2 kiwi , peeled + sliced
- 1 1/2 bananas , sliced
- 1 cup strawberries , sliced
- 1/3 cup raspberries
- dark chocolate shavings
In a blender, combine frozen peaches, frozen strawberries, 1/2 banana, Greek yogurt and honey then blend until smooth. Pour into 3-4 bowls.
Slice bananas, strawberries and kiwi. Evenly place on top of smoothie/yogurt base in each bowl. Equally spread granola and raspberries on top. Garnish with dark chocolate shavings, if desired.