Fruit Salad with Brown Sugar Glaze
An assortment of fresh berries, pineapple, bananas, grapes, and kiwi tossed in a delicious brown sugar orange juice glaze. Serve as a potluck side dish for summer barbecues, potlucks and holidays.
Servings 10 servings
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, chopped
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 6 ounces blackberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 4 kiwi, skin removed, sliced
- 2 cups red grapes
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1/3 cup pulp free orange juice
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons instant vanilla pudding
Slice fruit and toss in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, combine orange juice, brown sugar and vanilla extract then stir it together until the brown sugar dissolves.
Pour mixture over the top of the fruit then toss it all together.
Sprinkle top with 2 teaspoons vanilla pudding, if desired. Do not add pudding to mixture in bowl otherwise it will become too thick.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Calories: 146kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 10mg | Potassium: 440mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 155IU | Vitamin C: 79.6mg | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 0.7mg