Italian Chicken Panzanella
Crusty bruschetta bread soaked in Italian Dressing with a hint of balsamic vinegar and tomato juices. This recipe is a bread and tomato salad with chopped red onions, shredded lettuce ribbons, grilled chicken, tomatoes and feta cheese. Serve as a side dish, an appetizer or serve for lunch.
- 2 cups crusty/stale bread , toasted
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup Tyson® Grilled and Ready® Chicken , chopped
- 3 cups heirloom/cherry tomatoes , halved
- 1/2 small red onion , chopped
- 1 cup green lettuce , shredded
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
In a large bowl, combine crusty bread, dressing and balsamic vinegar then stir to coat well. Allow mixture to sit in juices for at least 5 minutes or longer. Meanwhile, heat chicken according to package directions then chop. Dice tomatoes in half and shred green lettuce. Chop onion then toss everything into bread bowl and mix well. Top with feta cheese.