Caramel Apple Cheesecake Dip
Creamy caramel apple dip made with cream cheese, caramel sauce, marshmallow cream mixed together and topped with praline bits and chopped nuts then paired with sliced apples.
- 1 1/2 packages (12 ounces) cream cheese
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup marshmallow cream
- 3/4 cup Caramel sundae topping (see notes for recipe)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- few tablespoons Praline candy topping
- 4 large apples , I used 1 Pink Lady and 2 Granny Smith
In a mixer, combine cream cheese, brown sugar, marshmallow cream and caramel topping. Mix until combined well with no lumps. Add cinnamon and 1/8 chopped peanuts and mix again. Pour into bowl and top with additional caramel sauce, chopped peanuts and praline candy topping. Serve with sliced apples tossed in a little lemon juice and water.