Slow Cooker Mississippi Ranch Pot Roast
The most delicious pot roast you'll ever eat! This Slow Cooker Mississippi Ranch Pot Roast is flavorful, rich and couldn't be any easier to make. Made with simple ingredients that pack extra flavor for a crock pot recipe like you've never had before! Serve roast with rice or mashed potatoes.
- 4 pounds boneless beef rump roast
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup coke soda
- 3 extra large beef bouillon cubes ( I used Knorr extra large ) if using small cubes, use 6-8
- 1/2 tablespoon parsley
- 1 ounce packet Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 ounce packet au jus gravy
- 16 ounces baby carrots
- 4-6 jarred pepperoncini peppers
- 1/4 cup butter
Place roast in slow cooker. Add in water, coke, soy sauce, beef cubes and pepperoncini peppers.To the top of the roast, sprinkle ranch seasoning, au jus gravy, pepper, and parsley.Add baby carrots and butter.Set slow cooker on high 2 hours.After 2 hours, reduce to low; cook 10 hours.Carefully shred big pieces. Serve with rice or potatoes.