Greek Chicken Gyros with Tzatziki Sauce and Cherries
Quick and easy Greek Chicken Gyros with Tzatziki Sauce and Cherries. Fresh red onions, bell peppers, feta cheese, mixed greens and flavorful Sara Lee® Oven Roasted Chicken Breast wrapped in pita bread with Greek tzatziki sauce. This Greek wrap features simple ingredients that can be put together within minutes. Make for lunch or dinner on the go.
- 5 pieces pita bread
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeds removed, sliced
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- 2 cups mixed greens
- 1 lb. Sara Lee® Oven Roasted Chicken Breast
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup cucumber, peeled, seeded, diced
- 1/2 tsp. fresh or dried dill
- 1/2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup cherry preserves
1. In a small food processor, combine Greek yogurt, diced cucumber, dill, and lemon juice. Process until well combined. 2. Lay pita bread out. Top with Sara Lee® Oven Roasted Chicken Breast slices. Add a few slices of red onions, and bell pepper to each bread piece. Top with mixed greens and feta cheese. 3. Drizzle with tzatziki sauce and cherry preserves. 4. Wrap pita bread in foil, or parchment paper, and secure with twine.