“This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group®, Birds Eye®, and Tyson® but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #FastFreshFilling https://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV”
Quick and easy Chicken Salad Sandwich recipe made with grilled chicken, Greek yogurt and fresh fruit and vegetables served on ciabatta rolls.
It is hard to beat a perfectly chicken salad sandwich, that is until you take it to the next level with some amazing flavor combinations. This sandwich is easy to prepare and take a few minutes to make. This recipe is great for hot summer days when the oven shouldn’t be turned on. It’s cool, refreshing and will become a family favorite.
Lately, I’ve been making recipes that take little time to prepare yet pack a lot of flavor. By using Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken Breast Fillets from Walmart, I can have dinner on the table in minutes without the hassle or turning on the oven on an already hot night. The chicken is delicious, fully cooked with a great grilled taste and made with white meat and is 100% all natural. There are countless recipes to pair it with.
Summer is a great time to make this lightened-up recipe with plenty of fresh vegetables and grilled chicken. For this recipe, I’ve used green onions, red onions, green apple, red grapes, avocado slices, chopped pecans, Greek yogurt, a little mayonnaise, fresh lemon juice and Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken Breast Fillets.
I think I have a new record time for making dinner at about 10 minutes. The chicken used in this recipe is already cooked and just needs to be reheated in the microwave for a few minutes. It’s easy to prepare and allows me time to chop up the other ingredients. What I love about this chicken is that it is grilled and already cooked. The grilled flavor really stands out in the sandwich.
Summer is a great time lighten-up traditional recipes. I like using a lot vegetables and fruits when cooking for added health benefits. Substituting an ingredient or two for a healthier option is ideal. For this recipe, I’ve greatly reduced the amount of mayo used and instead used Greek yogurt. The flavor is more light, refreshing and idea for summer. By using flavorful grilled chicken, I haven’t sacrificed the flavor at all.
To make this recipe, start by washing and chopping up the vegetables and fruits. Place 3-4 pieces of Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken Breast Fillets in the microwave and cook according to package directions.
In a medium bowl, whisk Greek yogurt, 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise and fresh lemon juice together. Add chopped nuts, fruit and vegetables to the bowl. Once the chicken fillets are done, chopped the chicken and toss in the bowl. Fold ingredients together until fully incorporated. Microwave California Style Birds Eye Steamfresh® Protein Blends according to package directions. Scoop chicken salad mixture onto 4 ciabatta rolls.
To make this a complete meal, serve it with California Style Birds Eye Steamfresh® Protein Blends. This mean can be paired with any course to provide a quick and easy meal solution or as added protein for a full meal solution. I love that it’s convenient and easily prepared in the microwave in just a few minutes.
This is one of my favorite meals to make during summer!
For more Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken Breast Fillets recipes, check out Facebook.
Lightened Up Chicken Salad Sandwich
- 3-4 pieces Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken Breast Fillets , chopped
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup red grapes , sliced
- 1/3 cup green apple , chopped
- 1/4 cup pecans , chopped
- 1 large avocado , pitted, pealed, sliced
- 1 medium red onion , sliced
- 2 stalks celery , chopped
- 4 green onion stalks , diced
- 4 ciabatta rolls
- California Style Birds Eye Steamfresh® Protein Blends , side dish
- Chop grapes, apple, pecans, red onions, green onions and celery. Place 3-4 pieces Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken Breast Fillets on a microwave safe place and heat according to directions. In a medium bowl, mix together Greek yogurt, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Dice chicken fillets and place in mixture bowl. Toss in chopped ingredients and fold until well blended. Add salt or pepper to taste. Thinly slice avocado and spread 1-2 slices across each ciabatta roll. Evenly spread chicken salad mixture across each roll and serve. To make this a complete meal, serve with California Style Birds Eye Steamfresh® Protein Blends.
Nutritional information is only an estimate and it's accuracy is not guaranteed to be exact.
Save This Recipe To Your Favorites
Create an account on our website and save your favorite recipes. You'll be able to access your favorite recipes on any device!