Apple Raspberry Vinaigrette Salad
- 2-3 Romaine Hearts , Shredded
- 1-2 apples chopped
- 8 slices bacon , cooked and chopped (optional)
- ⅙ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup walnuts or pecans
- 1 pkg. Feta Cheese (Use to taste)
- 1/2 cup raspberries fresh (or thawed frozen)
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 large clove garlic , minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mash the raspberries and mix everything for the dressing.
- Mix in the raspberry vinaigrette at the end when you assemble all of the ingredients for the salad.
- Option: Replace the white balsamic vinegar with dark balsamic vinegar, apple cider vinegar or raspberry vinegar.
Nutritional information is only an estimate and it's accuracy is not guaranteed to be exact.
Save This Recipe To Your Favorites
Create an account on our website and save your favorite recipes. You'll be able to access your favorite recipes on any device!