Adult Beverages/ Best of Swanky Recipes/ Beverages/ Cold Beverages

Midnight Mint Cookie Cocktail + Dr. Greene’s Ideal Mattress

This post was sponsored by Sleep Outside the Box.  All opinions expressed in my post are my own.

Today I’m excited for two reasons.  The first is this delicious evening cocktail combining two of my favorite flavor combinations.  It just doesn’t get any better than a mint and chocolate cocktail before bed.  The second reason is that I received a new mattress.

I want to experience comfort and all the other benefits of a great night of sleep right away.  What I love about Dr. Greene’s Ideal Mattress is that it’s the only mattress that specializes in zoned support.  Zoned support means more pressure relief on hips and shoulders, and more support on the lower back.

I am a side sleeper and my old mattresses were not designed to support me.  They would often sag making me feel like I was in a hammock.  With my last mattress, I would constantly wake up in pain and roll from side to side.

The materials in Dr. Greene’s Ideal Mattress are reactive and strong.  The bed is designed to give support where it’s needed the most.  Dr. Greene’s Ideal Mattress is made from layers of foam stacked strategically to support your weight and conform to the body.  The foams help decrease motion transfer from my partner and provide an embracing feel.  The foam relieves pressure points while remaining durable over time which is a big plus in my book!

What I especially love about this mattress is that I never had to leave the house and visit a mattress store to purchase it.  We moved into a new house and I just did not have the time to shop.  Just like others, I usually shop online.  I find it convenient and practical.  I work a full-time job and have other responsibilities that take up a good portion of my day.

After just one night on this mattress, I feel well rested.  No more pain in my hips and shoulders.  Bye-Bye old mattress!

This weekend, we have friends visiting and I cannot wait to show them!

SAVE $200 today and order the mattress here

Be sure to check out this video from Dr. Greene to learn more.

A minty cream cocktail
Print l Rate l

Ingredients

• 1/2 cup Baileys Irish Cream
  • 1 /2 cup Crème de menthe
  • 1/2 cup Vodka
  • Mint (to garnish)
  • Ice

Instructions

• Fill a large cocktail shaker with ice then pour the Baileys, Crème de menthe and vodka into the shaker.
    Give it a good shake then strain it into a glass.
    Top cocktail with fresh mint or strawberries.

Notes

** To make a large batch, add ice to a pitcher.  Pour 3 cups Baileys, 3 cups Crème de menthe and 3 cups vodka into the pitcher.  Give it a good stir then pour into glass.  Serve chilled.
:AI: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

22 Comments

Jessica Joachim
    05/31/2017 at 11:11 am

That cocktail sounds right up my alley! I am a huge fan of baileys anyways! The mattress seems lovely as well. I am in need of a new one so I will have to check these out.

robin rue
    05/31/2017 at 1:07 pm

That cocktail sounds so good. I think I am going to make a couple of these for myself and my hubby this weekend 🙂

Terri Steffes
    05/31/2017 at 6:49 pm

A great mattress is key to a well rested body! That cocktail, though, might keep me up for awhile!

Chanel van Reenen
    05/31/2017 at 9:25 pm

GAH this drink sounds incredible! I am definitely making asap! And yay for new mattresses! We just received our new one today!

Jeanine
    05/31/2017 at 9:40 pm

Sounds like a great cocktail! That mattress looks amazing, would love to get me a new one!

Katie
    05/31/2017 at 10:44 pm

I can always use new cocktail recipes. This one is perfect. Thanks for the recipe and the info on this mattress. They are the perfect pair!

Kristina
    05/31/2017 at 11:14 pm

Very nice!! The drinks look amazing as well. I love having a comfy mattress. A good nights sleep is a necessity.

Rhian Westbury
    06/01/2017 at 6:42 am

I had a cocktail very similar to this in TGI Fridays the other week and it was sooo yummy, I’ll definitely be trying these myself x

daniella
    06/01/2017 at 8:25 am

These mint cookie cocktails are so delicious looking! I love sweet cocktails like this.

Seattle Travel Blogger
    06/01/2017 at 10:13 am

This looks like a very different cocktail.
    It looks so milky that I am surprised to see its ingredient list.
    I will have to save this one to my cocktail file, thanks!

Cindy Ingalls
    06/01/2017 at 12:37 pm

I could use a new mattress. I try to sleep on my back but can never get comfortable. Maybe I should try this delicious cocktail to help me fall asleep faster.

Nikki
    06/01/2017 at 3:57 pm

Oooh, I would totally drink that! I haven’t had a good cocktail in ages. I’m all about the minty goodness, sweet candy and cookie- cocktails are definitely my favorites. Super easy to make, too!

Jenny
    06/01/2017 at 6:10 pm

These cocktails look so good. I’m usually not a fan of irish cream but I feel like I might like this!

lydia
    06/01/2017 at 7:06 pm

I can’t drink but these look so delicious. I love mint cookies! Cheers to the (almost) weekend!

reesa
    06/01/2017 at 9:12 pm

5 stars
    Oh this sounds like a lovely cocktail! And that mattress sounds like a place to get a wonderful night’s sleep!

Carol Cassara
    06/01/2017 at 9:15 pm

Ah, that mattress sounds heavenly! I like a mattress that makes me feel comfortable and well rested! I’d love to try that cocktail recipe as well, it’s perfect for the summer!

lily@militaryfamof8
    06/02/2017 at 7:46 am

Oh that cocktail looks so good! Perfect for a party! And that mattress is what i need for my rest day. 🙂

Heather
    06/02/2017 at 6:20 pm

This cocktail sounds wonderful! And how awesome is your new mattress?! I haven’t heard of this brand before but will check it out when we upgrade our mattress soon!

Lynnette
    06/03/2017 at 9:56 pm

Omg yes I so understand you, I can’t sleep in a bed I sink in like a hammock because I wake up with so many back pains. I need a mattress with good back support so this sounds amazing!!!

laauren barth
    06/04/2017 at 1:42 pm

I’m so fascinated by these roll out/ pop up mattresses! And, of course, I’ll always try a new cocktail recipe!

• 1 2