The BEST Ranch Pumpkin Seeds made in JUST 11-minutes! A quick and easy traditional roasted pumpkin seed recipe tossed in a buttery ranch seasoning mix. This pumpkin seed recipe is a Halloween classic that you’ll love!
Easy Ranch Pumpkin Seeds made with roasted pumpkin seeds and an easy ranch and cheese seasoning blend you’ll love this season. This recipe uses pre-roasted pumpkin seeds but I’ve included a previous link on how to roast pumpkin seeds.
It’s the fall season and every year I get excited to pick pumpkins around mid-October. Next week I’ll get out to the pumpkin patch so, for now, I’m using store-bought unsalted roasted pumpkin seeds. Every year, I make a new pumpkin seed recipe and this ranch seasoning blend is my favorite right now.
If you’ve wondered what to do with pumpkin seeds after carving pumpkins, then you’ll love how easy this healthy pumpkin seeds recipe is. A few years ago I made a post on how to remove pumpkin seeds and a step by step guide on how to prepare pumpkin seeds in the raw.
If you’re carving pumpkins this year and want a refresher on how to bake pumpkin seeds, pop over to this post and catch up on the steps. It includes steps on how to clean pumpkin seeds and how to roast pumpkin seeds. Plus, you’ll instantly get 10 Pumpkin Seed Recipes in case you’d like to try more than 1 recipe with a bounty of pumpkin seeds!
Ranch Pumpkin Seeds are the quintessential fall snack. They taste delicious seasoned with my zesty ranch mixture. Sometimes I wonder where this recipe has been my whole life. If you’ve been following my posts these past few weeks then you know I adore ranch powder in quick snack recipes.
Now is the perfect time to purchase pumpkin seeds and since we’re just a few weeks away from Halloween, get a head start planning those autumn parties. If you’re looking for other snacks for your party, venture over to this Ranch Chex Mix recipe and toss in these Ranch pumpkin seeds for an added treat!
Because these seeds came roasted, I can easily have this snack ready in less than 15 minutes. If fresh pumpkins are not yet available in your area, head to Walgreens or the grocery store and pick up a few packs of pumpkin seeds in the snack aisle.
This recipe can truly be made any time of the year. Plus, it’s easy to add in pretzels, rice cereal, cheese crackers, and sesame sticks to create a savory snack mix blend.
12 More Pumpkin Seed Recipes Below
For more pumpkin seed recipes, try you’ll want to try this master list of 10 PUMPKIN SEED RECIPES. Recipes include traditional roasted pumpkin seeds, cinnamon maple, chocolate, honey, vanilla, and more. Try this MAPLE BACON PUMPKIN SEED recipe for a sweet and salty snack this Halloween.
Ranch Pumpkin Seeds
- 5 ounces (1½ cups) unsalted roasted pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 tablespoon ranch seasoning
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground red pepper or paprika for less spicy
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- This recipe uses unsalted roasted pumpkin seeds. To dry roast pumpkin seeds, see notes for my previous post in the notes section below about this process.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a small dish, melt butter.In a large bowl, combine roasted pumpkin seeds, and melt butter. Toss together to evenly coat pumpkin seeds.
- Stir in ranch seasoning, mustard powder, ground red pepper or paprika, and grated parmesan cheese.
- Toss mixture to evenly coat pumpkin seeds in seasoning.
- Evenly spread on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 11 minutes, stirring seeds halfway through baking.
- Allow to cool and season with salt if seeds are unsalted. Store in an air-tight container.