Caramel Apple Dip
It’s that time of year again when I most look forward to cooler weather and autumn food that I’ve been waiting ALL YEAR for! I’m talking about real apple cheesecake, pumpkin spice lattes, sweet potato pie, everything slow cooked, walnut crusted roasts, casseroles, soups, cranberry, and white chocolate cookies, fig salads and so much more. With all these delicious seasonal favorites, it’s no wonder that everyone looks forward to this time of year and it’s a constant favorite. To me, autumn is all about the transition from summer to fall. Therefore, I like to dust off my pie and casserole dishes.
Caramel Apple Dip is one of my favorites. It’s a lot easier than getting the family together to dip apples in caramel and chocolate. This recipe is incredibly simple to make and can feed a crowd. It can be prepared in advance and lasts for several days. Although September is a great time to use the oven again, this dessert is a no-bake recipe and takes a few minutes to make.
Most dessert dips are versatile enough and can be served with graham crackers, assorted fruit, pretzels, molasses cookies, ginger snaps, marshmallows, cookies and biscuits. This dip is great with all the above and preferred with apples, strawberries, graham crackers and cookies.
Ah, I must note that this sweet dip tastes good on french toast bagels, cinnamon sugar donuts and muffins.
To make this recipe, cream the cream cheese in a stand mixer fit with attachment. Add the brown sugar, caramel sauce and marshmallow cream to bowl and continue to beat. Add cinnamon to mixture and mix until combined. Wash and slice apples then toss with a little water and lemon juice so they don’t spoil fast. Serve on a tray with apple dip.
Caramel Apple Cheesecake Dip
- 1 1/2 packages (12 ounces) cream cheese
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup marshmallow cream
- 3/4 cup Caramel sundae topping (see notes for recipe)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- few tablespoons Praline candy topping
- 4 large apples , I used 1 Pink Lady and 2 Granny Smith
- In a mixer, combine cream cheese, brown sugar, marshmallow cream and caramel topping. Mix until combined well with no lumps. Add cinnamon and 1/8 chopped peanuts and mix again. Pour into bowl and top with additional caramel sauce, chopped peanuts and praline candy topping. Serve with sliced apples tossed in a little lemon juice and water.
Nutritional information is only an estimate and it's accuracy is not guaranteed to be exact.
Save This Recipe To Your Favorites
Create an account on our website and save your favorite recipes. You'll be able to access your favorite recipes on any device!