Sometimes the simplest recipes yield the richest results. A decedent rocky road fudge, just in time for Easter. Make this homemade fudge in place of processed sugary sweets. It’s a classic chocolate fudge recipe packed with marshmallows and pecans. This marshmallow and pecan fudge is smothered in a soft chocolate bar. This recipe was developed for fudge lovers. It’s the perfect amount of sweet, soft, chocolate fudge with soft, fluffy marshmallows. It’s mixed with the perfect amount of pecans to crunch into. Replace the traditional mini marshmallows with the mini colorful marshmallows.
Before we get to the recipe, I want to announce this new tool we are using at Swanky Recipes. You may have been using it for awhile now, however, if you are not read this guide and learn what all the craze is about!
Now back to this fudge. Seriously guys, this fudge is great. It’s so easy to make that I can make it in under 10 minutes! No fuss fudge, that’s what I’m talking about. Four simple ingredients to make this fluffy fudge. Sometimes the simplest recipes yield the richest results. This glossy combination of chocolate morsels and sweetened condensed milk makes this better than traditional fudge.
Rocky Road Fudge
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 (15 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (10 oz) bag mini marshmallows
- 1 cup pecans/walnuts , chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Pour marshmallow into a freezer safe bowl. Comb through marshmallows for any clumps and un-clumb them, then place in freezer for at least 10 minutes. Chop nuts into desired size. Line a 9 x 9 baking dish with foil and grease pan; set aside. Combine butter and condensed milk in a medium saucepan and place on medium heat on stove top. Using a spatula, stir mixture until butter is melted. Pour chocolate chips sauce pan and continue to stir constantly until melted and smooth.
- Chocolate my not having any shine (which is normal), to get chocolate shiny after melting, add half tablespoon butter and allow it to melt and stir it (easier to work with). Allow to cool about 5 minutes, until no longer hot, stirring after each minute. Once cool, pour chocolate over marshmallows and toss in nuts. Stir to combine. Spread in prepared baking sheet using well buttered spatula. Allow to refrigerate about 2 hours before serving.
**Fudge is great frozen as well