Crisp romaine lettuce with roasted chicken breast, fresh cherry tomatoes, tender vegetable Rotini pasta, shredded parmesan cheese, crunchy croutons and tossed with olive oil and ceasar dressing.
Salads offer a wide variety of healthy vitamins and nutrients. These important nutrients provide fuel for the body and are great for energy. This classic Chicken Ceasar Salad is packed with healthy vegetables, protein and vegetable pasta. Salads are a great staple to enjoy for lunch and dinner.
This Ceasar Salad is made with healthy ingredients and vegetable enriched pasta that adds a refreshing flavor. Everyone’s favorite salad can be made in a pinch. Simply boil water on the stove top for the pasta. Cook vegetable pasta just until tender then drain it in the sink and run cold water over it to shock the pasta. By shocking the pasta, it will stop the cooking process. No body likes pasta that is soggy and mushy. Cooling it down will ensure it doesn’t cook anymore and it will leave the pasta with a tender taste.
In 10 minutes, this salad will be ready to serve. In a large bowl, combine romaine lettuce, chopped chicken breast, cherry tomatoes, cheese and croutons. Add olive oil and ceasar dressing. Finally, toss the salad and add freshly cracked peppercorn pepper to add taste.
Romaine lettuce offers a great source of nutrition. Benefits of eating leafy and nutritious romaine lettuce include a significant source of iron, vitamin K, protein and calcium. Romaine lettuce is a great source of Omega-3s essential fats and has more Vitamin A than a carrot!
Tomatoes are a great super food. This fruit is great to eat raw and have a great source of Vitamin C, biotin, Vitamin K, potassium, fiber, manganese and Vitamin B. Eating tomatoes can help lower blood pressure and may even keep some cancers at bay.
Rotini vegetable pasta is a great source of fiber and is very low in sodium.
Everyone’s favorite salad can be ready serve and on the table in 10 minutes with just a few simple ingredients. Salads are great for entertaining, summer BBQ’S, potlucks, picnics, lunches and snacks.
Chicken Ceasar Salad
- 2 cooked cups Rotini Pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cups romaine lettuce (chopped)
- 1½ cups cooked chicken (chopped)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup croutons
- Cracker pepper to taste (optional)
- ⅓ cup Ceasar Salad dressing
- In a medium pot on medium high heat, boil water and add 1 tablespoon olive oil to boiling pot of water. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, add chopped romaine lettuce, chopped chicken, cherry tomatoes, shredded parmesan cheese and croutons.
- Mix salad dressing and 1 tablespoon olive oil together and pour in salad bowl.
- Toss salad until well mixed and add cracked pepper if desired.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve..