Chocolate Bundt Cake Recipe
A sinfully rich chocolate cake wit raisins and cinnamon and topped with powdered sugar.Easy Chocolate Bundt Cake Recipe
I can’t think of any other dessert I’d rather share today than this chocolate lover’s bundt cake. If you love chocolate, you’ll want to have this recipe for yourself or to share with others. Bundt cakes are usually super easy to make and this cake is super moist. The first chocolate bundt cake I made was with my grandmother growing up. It seems appropriate to bake them for holidays and they can serve a large crowd.
Bundt cakes are versatile and can easily accommodate any occasion. My favorite way to jazz cake up is with frosting or syrup. It adds a whole new level of moist to the cake. However, there is something to be said about chocolate cake. It’s moist and flavorful and I love to enjoy this cake just the way it is. I like to savor the chocolate because it’s just that good!
Bundt cakes are simply elegant. They can be dressed up and garnished a number of different ways.
Simply adding fresh fruit like raspberries, blackberries and strawberries to the plate with grated chocolate and chocolate sauce make this dish one of my favorite desserts.
Add whipped cream or ice cream and dust with powdered sugar to top the cake off.
This Chocolate Bundt Cake is great with topped with old fashioned vanilla ice cream, custards, jams, whipped cream and butter. Although cake *should* be for dessert, on occasion, I enjoy a piece for breakfast with coffee or tea.
This Chocolate Bundt Cake Recipe is incredibly easy to make and is great to make last minute or in a pinch. Chocolate Bundt Cake can also be stored in the freezer, provided that it is stored in an freezer safe bag and is also wrapped with saran wrap or foil.
- 2 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup sunflower oil
- 1 cup dry raisins
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. you should bake it about 40-45 mins but after 35 mins you can start to check it. Prepare bundt cake pan with room temperature butter.
- In a bowl, combine wet ingredients. Combine with dry ingredients and mix well. Pour into cake pan and bake for 40 - 45 minutes. When a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, cake is done. Allow cake to cool then transfer to wire rack. Top with powdered sugar.