This post is sponsored by Gorton’s. All opinions, text, images or video are 100% my own.
Flavorful Garlic Sesame Noodles with Crunchy Fish Fillets. A quick, easy 25-minute Asian noodle bowl meal the whole family will love!
Dinner doesn’t have to be complicated. Some of my favorite meals are made in under 30-minutes and right now I can’t get enough of these Garlic Sesame Noodle Fish Bowls.
This pasta and fish combination is a favorite of mine and I can’t believe I waited this long to share it! Our family raves how robust Gorton’s Crunchy Battered Fish Fillets are and I can’t complain because these battered fish fillets are easy to cook with during a busy weeknight.
It’s convenient and easy to plan meals with Gorton’s products like fish sticks, fish fillets, crab cakes, and grilled salmon to use in easy weeknight dinner recipes.
With a variety of fresh seafood products, I can count on Gorton’s delivering the freshest and most flavorful protein that’s easy to make into a meal.
Making a quick meal with Gorton’s Fish Fillets is simple and easy. While the fish bakes in the oven, I can quickly prepare the garlic sesame noodles and have a fresh meal on the table in 25-minutes.
I don’t know about you, but I can’t even place a takeout order and have it picked up in under 30-minutes and that’s why I make this Asian noodle and fish recipe for the family at least three times a month!
Since school is back in session and our family’s schedule during the weeknight is busier, it’s easier to plan meals and get the grocery shopping done ahead of time. You’ll even like that these Garlic Sesame Noodles can be made in advance or even portioned out for a packed lunch the next day and paired with Gorton’s Crunchy Battered Fish Fillets.
If you’re like me, you like the taste of bold, robust Asian flavors and these Garlic Sesame Noodle Fish Bowls won’t disappoint! Each bite is packed with garlic and honey soy sauce flavor, and a delicious crispy garlic sesame fish fillet.
Garlic Sesame Noodle Fish Bowls
- 5 Gorton's Crunchy Battered Fish Fillets
- 10 ounces Chinese noodles
- 7 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 10 green onion stalks
- 1 1/2 pounds broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Bake Gorton's Crunchy Battered Fish Fillets according to package directions.Dice bell pepper, garlic, and green onions.Boil water and broccoli florets in a medium saucepan for 7 minutes. Remove broccoli. Boil Chinese noodles in water until soft; about 4 minutes. Loosen with two forks then drain water.In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, add soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar, honey ketchup, and red pepper flakes. Cook 3 minutes. Set aside 1 tablespoon sauce for fish.Toss together remaining garlic sesame sauce and noodles. Stir in diced bell pepper, and broccoli florets. Top with green onions, and sesame seeds.Brush the tops of fish fillets with sauce then serve in a bowl with garlic sesame noodles.