This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Barber Foods. All opinions are entirely my own. #BarberNight
Brown butter Garlic infused fettuccine pasta with freshly grated parmesan cheese, chopped parsley and pan-seared sun-dried tomatoes. Pair with broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken for an easy 40 minute meal for a weeknight dinner.
There is something about pasta that is naturally satisfying, enriching and comforting. Pasta is the perfect dish for versatility and pairs great with freshly prepared chicken.
Our family likes that the chicken comes prepared from Barber Foods and just needs to baked in the oven. It packs some serious flavor and comes seasoned. I like to add finely chopped parsley and freshly grated parmesan cheese to make for a pretty presentation and infuse a few ingredients used in the pasta. It has a great taste that my whole family loves.
When it comes to dinner, I’m always looking for side dishes to compliment the main star of the meal. What I love about this brown butter and garlic infused parmesan pasta is that it’s incredibly easy to make and uses common ingredients stored in the pantry.
Buttered noodles make a super inexpensive side dish that is so delicious everyone will want more.
They have plenty of flavor once prepared and it seriously tastes amazing with broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken! One of my favorites, currently!
What I love about using already prepared broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken from the store is that I don’t have spend nearly an hour to make it myself. Since the chicken is raw and needs to be baked, it gives me time to make a side dish while it bakes.
To make Barber Foods Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Chicken, start by preheating the oven to 375 degrees F. Unwrap the chicken from the pouch and space them apart on a baking sheet.
I baked mine for about 35-40 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F. Allow chicken to cool a few minutes before serving.
Head to your local Winn Dixie or Sam’s Club to find Barber Foods.
Use this product locator to find other stores in your area that carries the brand.
I’ve included a special offer coupon to save on Barber Foods when you buy the product.
This meal is a truly a time saver. It’s as simple as chopping cup a few herbs, browning the butter, cooking the pasta and baking the chicken. This meal takes 40 minutes to make. It can be made fresh or in advance.
Sometimes, I find myself making the chicken or pasta ahead of time to serve the next day.
What are some of your favorite pastas to pair with chicken?
Parmesan Garlic Butter Sun-Dried Tomato Fettuccine with Broccoli Cheese Stuffed Chicken and Barber Foods
- 2 packages Barber Foods Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Chicken
- 11 oz fettuccine pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (, divided)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 cloves garlic (, minced)
- 3 oz sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 1/4 cup finly chopped Italian parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Cook Barber Foods Broccoli and Cheese Chicken according to package directions.
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Add 1/2 tablespoon olive oil and 1/4 teaspoon salt to boiling water. Drain once done and toss with 1/2 tablespoon olive oil.
- Meanwhile, chop the parsley and mince the garlic.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, add the drained sun-dried tomatoes. Lightly sear on each side until brown; about 1 minutes then remove and chop; set aside.
- Melt the butter in a small sauce pan over low-medium heat until it is brown; about 5 minutes. Add the minced garlic and continuously stir the mixture. It will foam. Remove from heat and stir until the form is gone.
- Add the pasta back to the large pot. Toss with butter and garlic mixture. Toss pasta to coat evenly. Toss with parmesan cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, salt, pepper and parsley.
- Serve hot with stuffed chicken.