This post is sponsored by BetterBody Foods. All opinions, text, images or video are 100% my own.
We are well into spring and I’ve been craving snacks that provide me with enough energy to get through the day. What I love about this healthy snack is that it’s a no-bake option that is loaded with healthy coconut flour, honey, dark chocolate, and peanut butter.
A few months ago I made Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Energy Bites and they were a huge hit. I sent some home to my mom and since then we’ve both been trying our hands at new recipes. Since then, I’ve been wanting to make those energy bites into bars and I finally made the perfect recipe to share.
Both convenient with time and ingredients these peanut butter bars come together in just minutes. It also makes a batch large enough to get through a busy week. I like to package these up in bags and store in the refrigerate until I’m ready to take it on the go or have one at home before working out.
I’ve lightened up a classic peanut butter bars and made it into a protein-rich snack that won’t break any rules! This recipe is made with coconut flour, honey, dark chocolate, LIVfit Superfood® Organic Superfood Blend for added protein, and BetterBody Foods PBfit® Powder. The protein powder from BetterBody Foods has no sugar, artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners. In fact, it’s made with a handful of fresh fruits and vegetables and it’s free of allergens like gluten, dairy, and soy. I love to add a few scoops to baked goods, and smoothies for a nutrient-dense meal.
Both BetterBody Foods PBfit® Powder and the chocolate peanut butter version have a significant amount of less fat than traditional peanut butter. This powder is one of my favorite items from BetterBody Foods. It’s easy to substitute in recipes that call for peanut butter because this powder turns into peanut butter with water.
If you’re looking to add healthier recipes to your meal rotation, try these no-bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Bars loaded with healthy vitamins and minerals. They taste just like a cookie or powder bar but are so much healthier than store-bought varieties.
Once you add these protein bars to your snack list, you’ll never buy a pre-made variety again! Plus, you’ll have healthy breakfast or snack that will leave you satisfied for hours!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Bars
- 5 cups BetterBody Foods PBfit® Powder
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/4 cup coconut flour (almond flour for keto diet)
- 1/4 cup BetterBody Foods LIVfit Superfood® Organic Superfood Blend
- 3/4 cup honey (monk fruit maple syrup for keto diet)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- few pinches of salt
- 12 ounces dark chocolate (sugar-free chocolate for keto diet)
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- In a large bowl, combine 5 cups BetterBody Foods PBfit® Powder and 1 1/2 cups water. Stir mixture until fully incorporated and powder is absorbed. Add coconut flour, and BetterBody Foods LIVfit Superfood® Organic Superfood Blend to bowl. Stir in honey, and vanilla extract.Use a spatula to carefully combine ingredients. Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper. Pour mixture into baking dish. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Pull parchment out and place on baking sheet. Place in the freezer for 1-2 hours. This step will make it easier to cut and top with chocolate. Place parchment with bars on cutting board and cut 4 x 4 rows or 16 bars.Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in microwave safe dish at power level 4 for a few minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Top each bar with melted chocolate.
Nutritional information is only an estimate and it's accuracy is not guaranteed to be exact.
Save This Recipe To Your Favorites
Create an account on our website and save your favorite recipes. You'll be able to access your favorite recipes on any device!