This post is sponsored by The J.M. Smucker Company and written on behalf of TapInfluence. All opinions and text are my own.
Strawberry Oatmeal Jam Bars
A delicious combination of strawberry and honey jam with a double oat and brown sugar, buttery streusel topping.
Crumbly Strawberry Oatmeal jam bars made with a delectable oat crust and topping and filled with Smucker’s® Fruit & Honey Strawberry Fruit Spread. This breakfast bar boasts a superior taste, one that will be enjoyed over and over again. Strawberry and oats make the perfect combination. If you’re looking to take your taste buds to the next level, you will love this recipe!
Oatmeal jam bars are such a timeless classic recipe that can be enjoyed over and over again.
I have fond memories baking all sorts of breakfast bars with my Nana in the kitchen when I was growing up. It will forever be a go to breakfast sweet that pairs great with coffee and tea. Oatmeal jam bars have stood the test of time.
Breakfast bars are one of the easiest recipes to make. I love a classic breakfast with fruit and warm buttery layers of pecan, brown sugar and oat topping. Of course, kids can help make this recipe as it’s always fun to blend the butter topping together with hands.
This recipe is great to make ahead of time eat it throughout the week. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so make it special. My mom has been making this recipe since I was little. On the weekends, we’d wake up to the smell of this dish in the oven. As we got older, we all took a part in making something special for weekend breakfasts together.
Now, it’s become a traditional in my home and it’s something our family looks forward to each week. Such a classic recipe doesn’t need to change much but we do like to change the jam once in awhile. Right now, we’re loving Smucker’s® Fruit & Honey Strawberry Fruit Spread. It’s naturally sweetened with honey and is beyond delicious. Also, Smucker’s® Fruit & Honey Blueberry Lemon Fruit Spread is refreshing, too. We love to use it around the holidays and in spring.
Guys, this recipe is incredibly easy to make. This recipe uses few ingredients and takes just a few minutes to put together. The rest of the time it bakes in the oven. Get a pot of coffee on, pour juice and spend time with the family while they bake. Fruit and oatmeal bars are a great way to add a new breakfast recipe into the mix.
Smucker’s® Fruit & Honey spread can be used in vinaigrette, salads, added to barbecue sauce for a meatball appetizer, spring rolls, fruit salad, jello, sandwiches, toast, desserts, cookies and so much more.
Get a coupon offer for $1 off, follow this link and print here I used my coupon at Walmart®.
Strawberry Oatmeal Jam Bars
- 1 + 3/4 stick cold butter , cut into pieces
- 1 + 1/2 cup All-purpose flour
- 1 + 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 jar (9 ounces) Smucker's® Fruit & Honey Strawberry Fruit Spread
- pinch of cinnamon - optional
- 1/4 cup pecans , chopped - optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 9 pan with butter; set aside. Slice cold butter into little pieces; set aside. In a medium bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, salt, baking powder and old fashioned oats. Add chopped pecans and cinnamon if using. Whisk together until combined. Add sliced butter. Use a pastry blender to blend in the butter OR using a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, turn on low and allow mixture to crumb together. Don't over mix the batter, you want the mixture to be crumbly. Spread just enough mixture on the bottom to cover it and gently press it in. Spread Smucker's® Fruit & Honey Strawberry Fruit Spread onto crust then gently press remaining oat topping over the jam. Bake in oven for 40-50 minutes or until golden brown. Top will slightly harden while cooling.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of JM Smuckers. The opinions and text are all mine.